Monday, December 1, 2008

Thank you God. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...

Well, this was the best Thanksgiving ever. Surrounded by my great kids and grand kids and my sweet husband, I couldn't be more thankful. Amanda helped me make the dinner and I think she can pretty much do it next year by herself, right Amanda? Anyway, thanks to my beautiful daughter for so lovingly helping her poor decrepit Mommy. It was also great to see Bob and Robb. It was a great surprise. Anyway, I hope you all had as great a day as I did. Thanks to all my kids for being who they are and my grandbabies...oh my gosh I love you all so much.

Funny Face
Laney trying her hardest to get in on the action A pile of beauty

Grandpa and the sweetest treat ever, all of his angels on his lap at once
Jenny with her eyes open again (Jen you're getting the hang of this) Beautiful picture, Beautiful girl


What can I say about perfection...

Sleepy head
Shawn admiring Amanda's ...

Zay getting licked to death

Sweet...


The Carr's Amanda doing a great job of mashing potatoes including a little taste test



1 comment:

cherriberri said...

Hey Tam,
Just a quick note to thank you for your friendship and to let you know how much I enjoyed your blog. What an incredible family. Life doesnt get any better. I look forward to seeing you soon so that we can catch up.
LOL
Cheri