Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ho, Ho, Ho

Well, what can I say about the family Christmas Party? It was great to see everyone and guess what? Santa was there! Jason, I had no pictures of you or me. So, sorry from your Mommy. I promise that I will be more diligent, but who is going to take my picture, hmmm...



These two little girls waited patiently to see Santa since they were last...I love these little girls and way to go for being so patient...
Millie telling Santa very quietly what she wants from Santa. I might add that she has been a very good girl.
Laney want's candles...so cute
Isaiah is getting so big but not too big for Santas lap, so handsome my boy
Shawn being a great Dad, as usual
These two look so much alike...both stunning
Talk about stunning...here are three of my girls
Want a taste???
Cheese...
Two handsome guys that I love so much

No comments: